Price of clear aligner orthodontics, commonly known as Invisalign
- Clear aligner treatment is used to straighten teeth using removable clear aligners
- Invisalign is a popular brand of clear aligners
- simpli dental’s price for clear aligner treatment is $500 one time plus $90 per set of trays (upper AND lower)
- simpli dental’s price for clear aligner treatment does not include a third-party lab fee and are $195 one time plus $40 per aligner (upper OR lower)
- Typically, our patients require between 5 and 20 sets of trays
- Clear aligner treatment at simpli dental is done by a general dentist and not a specialist orthodontist
- If you would like to book a consultation to discuss orthodontic treatment, Invisalign or other clear aligner systems, please contact us.
For more information on clear aligner treatment, Invisalign, and orthodontics in Regina, please read on…
The straightening of teeth can be beneficial in achieving and healthy and beautiful smile. You may have your own reasons for considering orthodontic treatment but some of the common ones include,
- To correct an overbite or underbite
- To correct spacing between teeth
- To correct crowding of teeth
- To prevent wear
- To increase confidence
- To better your oral and systemic health
Clear aligner orthodontics is a method of straightening teeth using plastic, clear aligners that are custom fitted to the patient’s teeth. Invisalign is the most popular brand name and one of several providers of clear aligners available. Invisalign for clear aligners is like Kleenex for facial tissue!
There are many advantages to using clear aligners over traditional braces, however they do have their drawbacks and limitations. Ultimately, it is up to the treating doctor to decide whether or not a patient is a good candidate for clear aligner treatment or if they should undergo traditional orthodontic treatment with braces. Some of the advantages of clear aligner orthodontics are,
- They’re clear (bet you could have found that out yourself!)
- Thy are more aesthetic
- They can be less expensive
- They’re removable
- Easier to clean your teeth and gums than braces
Deciding to have your teeth straightened not only improves the appearance of your smile. Straightening teeth also improves the function of the teeth and muscles in general. A malocclusion (misalignment of teeth) can open up patients to a number of complications including:
- Increased number of cavities due to the difficulty of cleaning overlapping teeth
- Fracturing and wear of poorly positioned teeth
- Temporomandibular joint problems
- Chronic inflammation of the gums
The cost of orthodontic treatment can vary depending on multiple factors that are taken into consideration by the treating doctor. Some of those factors include the type of appliances that are used to correct misaligned teeth as well as the severity of this misalignment or facial structures. To give you an idea of our prices for clear aligner treatment, please see below.
- Professional fees: $500 one time plus $90 per set of trays (A set includes upper and/or lower trays)
- Laboratory fees: $195 one time plus $40 per tray (includes upper OR lower tray, if both upper and lower trays are needed, it would $80 per set)
Please note that laboratory fees are not charged by simpli dental, we only act as an intermediary to collect on behalf of the laboratory. A dental laboratory is used to manufacture the clear aligners.
We cannot determine exactly how many sets of clear aligner trays you will need to achieve your ideal smile but we can tell you that on average, the patients we treat require between 5 and 20 trays.
To book a consultation to discuss clear aligner therapy, Invisalign, or orthodontic treatment in Regina with our dentists, please click here.